Nsoromma Services is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website and in using our products and services (collectively, “Products”). This policy covers the nsorommaservices.com mobile applications, and desktop clients and is applicable worldwide.
If you reside in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland, you may have additional rights with respect to your Personal Data, as further outlined below. These rights may include rights under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway or Iceland.
Collection of your Personal Data
We collect the following categories of Personal Data about you when you use or otherwise interact with our Products:
• Email address
• telephone number
• Postal or other physical address
• Credit/debit card information
• IP addresses and other information collected passively, as further detailed in the “Passive Collection” section below
• Device identifiers, as further described in the “Mobile Application” section below
We collect and/or process your Personal Data in connection with the below activities related to our Products:
• Account registration
• Use of certain Product features
• Generating reports based on information collected from use of our Products
• Requesting service and support for our Products and providing such support
• Placing transactions or orders
• Registering to attend a seminar or webinar
• Participating in an online survey
• Billing and collecting payments for our Products
• Participating in discussion groups or forums
• Registering for newsletter subscriptions
• Customizing the advertising and content you see
Processing of your Personal Data
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity (i.e. processing that is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, such as your terms of agreement with us that allows us to provide you with the Products) and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others (e.g. our users) such as:
• Personalizing, improving or operating our Products and business
• Better understanding your needs and interests
• Fulfilling requests you make related to the Products
• Providing you with information and offers from us or third parties
• Complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes with users, enforcing our agreements
• Protecting, investigating and deterring against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity
We process Personal Data for purposes such as:
• To process your orders and deliver the Products that you have ordered
• To provide reports based on information collected from use of our Products
• To keep you up to date on the latest Product announcements, updates, upgrades, system enhancements, special offers, and other information
• To provide support and assistance for our Products
• To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content
• To provide the ability to contact you and provide you with shipping and billing information
• To provide customer feedback and support
• To provide and administer contests or other marketing or promotional activities.
• To the extent you choose to participate, to conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users
• To personalize marketing communications and website content based on your preferences, such as in response to your request for specific information on products and services that may be of interest
• To contact individuals that you refer to us and identify you as the source of the referral, in accordance with the “Referral” section below
• To meet contract or legal obligations
If you choose to refer a friend about our products, you represent that you have their consent to provide us your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the website. Unless we are authorized by your friend, we will only use your friend’s name and email address for the purposes of sending this one-time email.
You can choose whether to provide Personal Data to Nsoromma Services, but note that you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services if they require Personal Data that you have not provided. You can sign-up, and therefore consent, to receive email or newsletter communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving these communications, you can update your preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in such emails or by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this policy.
Data Subject Rights
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data as set forth below. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your requests, or we may ask you to provide us with additional information in connection with your request, which may be Personal Data, for example, if we need to verify your identity or the nature of your request. In such situations, however, we will still respond to let you know of our decision.
How long we retain your Personal To make any of the following requests, contact us using the contact details referred to in the “Contact Us” section of this policy.
Data depends on the type of data and the purpose for which we process the data.
Nsoromma Services automatically collects some information about you when you use our Products, using methods such as cookies and tracking technologies (further described below). Information automatically collected includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the website and/or Products.
In addition, when you use some of our Products, network information is transmitted back to us such as Product usage information. This information is transmitted back to us so we can determine how users are interacting with our Products, to assist us with improving our Products, and to correct any problems that may occur.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
When you download and use our Products, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or ”UDID“). We send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you can turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information.
Sharing your Personal Data
We do not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes.
We share Personal Data within Nsoromma Services for purposes of data processing.
We also share Personal Data with business partners, service vendors and/or authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide requested Products or transactions, including processing orders, processing credit card transactions, hosting websites, hosting event and seminar registration and providing customer support. Product or transaction providing customer support.
Security of your Personal Data
Nsoromma Services is committed to protecting the Personal Data you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When we transfer credit card information over the Internet, we protect it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
We recommend you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Data when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Data, you can contact us.
Linked websites and third party services
Our websites and services may provide links to other third-party websites and services which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites you visit or services you use.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact